The term ‘Hendry Pens’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Hendry Pens, 25 Pasture Avenue, Oakworth, KEIGHLEY, BD22 7QF, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All items are subject to availability.
- VAT is included in all prices, charged at the current rate of 20%, this is subject to changes in legislation.
- We reserve the right to alter specifications.
- All goods remain the property of Hendry Pens until paid for in full.
- Hendry Pens customers assume responsibility for the goods being reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are required.
- The company shall not be liable for any consequential loss arising out of any breach of condition warranty or contract on the part of the company in respect of the Goods. The company's liability for any such breach in respect of the goods shall be limited to their net invoice value or (at the company's discretion) to the replacement of the goods.
- Errors and Omissions excepted.
Delivery of OrdersWe will do our best to DESPATCH your order within 1 working day of receipt, except custom orders which take longer to make. Deliveries to England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands) should be made within 48 hours of despatch (but this cannot be guaranteed). In the event of a delay or a missing parcel, a re-despatch cannot be made until 14 days after the date of despatch. If you have not received your order or notification of a delay within 7 days of placing the order, please contact us for information.
Back OrdersBeing dependent on numerous suppliers and due to the specialised nature of some items, it is inevitable that there will sometimes be items out of stock. Items will be cancelled or substituted with nearest alternative if not available from stock at time order. We will contact you to agree any alterations where necessary.
Returns of damaged/faulty goodsAll orders are carefully checked before despatch, but should an error occur or the goods be found to be faulty/damaged or not fully to your satisfaction and you wish to return them to us please contact us first. We will advise how we wish the goods to be returned and issue a return reference. Please keep the original packaging and the invoice/slip which accompanies the goods as we may need these returning as well. We reserve the right not to refund postage costs if these procedures are not followed. Notification must be made within 7 days of receipt of order otherwise claims may not be entertained.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.